A good preparation is a smooth start of your Vacations.
The holiday planning and even the preparation can be a lot of fun, but also a stressful task too. You should take into consideration sorting out everything before you leave your workplace and advice your colleagues accordingly.
This can help you get things done in advance and have some time to concentrate on your travel.
However, there are some ideas that will help you prepare your holidays properly and get the most of your vacations.
Santorini is undoubtedly one of the most popular holiday destinations in the world and the top destination in Greece. Although the summer months in Greece are very hot and many people are not used to such weather conditions. We list some advices that will help you organize better your holidays and enjoy your travel overall.
- Consider the warm weather and select the best period for you. The perfect time to visit Santorini for those who don’t like the warm weather, is late September, early October or early April. The island is less crowded and the weather is still fine and not too hot (around 20-25 C).
- Plan and book your accommodation in advance and take advantage of the Special Offers and Early Booking Arrangements.
- Take a photo of your passport and email it to yourself. In case you lose your documentation, it will help you prove your citizenship and proceed easily with the airport check in.
- Inform the hotel prior to your arrival should you have any special requirement such as dietary restrictions, food allergies, medical conditions or any disability.
- Book your activities in advance. At least prior to your arrival especially if you travel during the high season.
- Should you have any health issues bring your medication with you and be sure that are kept under the proper conditions.
- Request from your hotel to arrange your transportation from/to Port/Airport, as every public transport will definitely restrict you.
- Inform your hotel about your purpose of your visit. In case you visit Santorini to celebrate special occasions such as birthdays, wedding anniversaries and honeymoon your concierge will recommend you some ideas to make your holidays even more special.
Prepare your holidays with La Mer Deluxe & Spa
It will be our pleasure to organize your vacations in Santorini and take care of your needs.